Based on this recipe vegandad.blogspot.com/2007/12/coconut-curry-chickpeas.html
I got some cauliflower yesterday on sale – and I’m very glad I added it in because it gave a nice crunch.
Tasted all creamy and indulgent. Unfortunately didn’t have any Basmati rice so served on Japanese rice.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013