I’ve been growing kale on the balcony and noticed how nice and uniform the leaves are right now – so wraps it is! Just a piece of raw salmon with dill, wrapped and secured with a toothpick, sprinkled with lemon juice and black pepper and steamed in a bamboo steamer. After steaming I removed the toothpick and tied a garlic chive around the parcel.
The rocket for the salad also comes from the balcony. It really is best picked fresh I think.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013