Southern-style breaded pork chops, with baked beans. The corn bread was homemade, with corn fresh-picked from the garden. The mustard greens were cooked down in beef stock, and seasoned with vinegar you see in the jar with the pickled peppers. The salad was also overflowing with fresh tomatoes from the garden, and avocados are back down to 49¢ each!
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010