I’m challenging myself to learning how to better prepare and clean fish – as opposed to always just buying whatever fish has been filleted already. This guy I just gutted and scaled – we picked off the baked flesh with chopsticks. Which is actually one of my favourite ways of eating fish because you can more easily pick out bones.
The tofu came from a local store in which they make the actual tofu right there in the window. It always seemed closed to me when I passed – but I worked out I just have bad timing. Pretty good tofu – and very fresh! I will deffo be going back for more – also they give away okara for free – so I must ask for some to make some new Japanese dishes and some mini veggie burgers.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013