How many herbs do you know that go with EVERYTHING? Other than salt and pepper, of course, I can’t think of many.
Once again, lots of tasty things from the garden mixed with other fresh veggies from the local farmers market. The chicken and potatoes were both done with rosemary, while the beans from the garden were done with dill and garlic. The usual overdone salad had some unusually spicy peppers; what I mistook for banana pepper were actually jalapeños, but still were quite tasty.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010