I’m forever looking for interesting ways to dress up these sirloin chunks, which although thick and meaty are not the greatest cuts. But this balsamic glaze was FANTASTIC. The meat gets coated with sesame seeds and fried a bit, then some garlic with ground red pepper is cooked in some reducing red wine, then add balsamic and soy sauce and honey and butter and OMG, so incredibly tasty.
Previous dinner posts from waraw
- Magic Poke Chops - February 7th, 2011
- DEEEEEP FRYYYYYYYIIIIING - December 25th, 2010
- Lamb-b-b with chimachimachimachimichurri! - December 10th, 2010
- Grilled Lambabamb - November 19th, 2010
- Grilled po'k 'n' applasass - October 14th, 2010