We hit the Sunset Market on 25th and Irving, my favorite Asian market in the city, and stumbled home with far more than we had planned. I sauteed some shrimp up with garlic, ginger, Jalapeno and butter, added some Enoki mushrooms and then some spinach lo mein that I’d already boiled off. In a separate effort, I steamed some baby bok choi and some homegrown carrots that a friend had grown in town (Fran is big on steaming and I used up my ‘fried’ quotient on the shrimp). Piled it all together with some toasted sesame oil, Tamari, and seasonings and vowed to get back to the market within a week.
Previous dinner posts from falbs
- Pulled pork - October 9th, 2011
- X-Mas Eve 2010- Anjali's First - December 25th, 2010
- Keepin' it Raw - October 30th, 2010
- Easy Mahi - August 30th, 2010
- First meal in the new pad - August 25th, 2010