My neighbor Brenda is the opposite of what we Americans crassly call an Indian Giver. I gave her one of my delicious zucchini from my garden, and what does she do? She stuffs it with a mix of ground turkey and onion and spices and bakes it and covers it with tomato sauce and gives a big chunk of it right back to me. *Sigh*
So I put a little grated parm on top, made a big ol’ salad, mostly with other stuff from the garden, and reheated a packet of Tasty Bites madras lentils, and that made a fine meal.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010