I’ve always wanted to make a good chop with a crust on it, and this sage and parmesan crust recipe certainly fit the bill. Definitely benefited from a squeeze of lemon. The taters and beans were from a package, and I found them sub-par unfortunately — cooked very unevenly and didn’t have the right texture. But the chardonnay was reeeeeally nice so overall pretty good.
Previous dinner posts from waraw
- Magic Poke Chops - February 7th, 2011
- DEEEEEP FRYYYYYYYIIIIING - December 25th, 2010
- Lamb-b-b with chimachimachimachimichurri! - December 10th, 2010
- Grilled Lambabamb - November 19th, 2010
- Grilled po'k 'n' applasass - October 14th, 2010