Big salad with fresh arugula and green onions from the garden as well as a handful of the first cherry tomatoes. The rest was from the farmers market and had a variety of greens, from mustard to sweet, and was topped with radishes and carrots, cucumbers and kohlrabi liberally doused with a balsamic vinaigrette. The baked beans were left over from Sunday’s BBQ and heated in the microwave. The sausages were the last of the chicken apple sausages I got last month at CostCo… but first I sautéed some fresh porcini mushrooms in olive oil with fresh red cipollini onions from the garden and garlic, salt and pepper, and then finished them off with a pinch of Thai basil, removed them and fried the sausages in leftover juices and oil. Altogether delicious.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Disconnecting Facebook - June 8th, 2013
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010