Last night we enjoyed some mediterranean grilled octopus with a nice caprese salad, some radishes, a loaf of good bread and some Idiazábal and black truffle cheese. You may think octopus is hard to make but it’s not. Just par boil it for about an hour, marinate in a small amount of olive oil, a lot of paprika, and a bit of salt. then slap it on the grill. Yum. All we were missing were the boquerones. Voila. Instant tapas.
Previous dinner posts from lryter
- Honeymoon Cocktail - April 5th, 2012
- Osso Bucco over Polenta with Asparagus - October 9th, 2011
- Dungeness Crab - August 24th, 2011
- Messy Maguro - August 15th, 2011
- Grilled Mediterranean Sea Bass Provençal, Squid Ink Risotto, Fried Sage Leaves, with Kale/Grana/Candied Pecan Salad - August 2nd, 2011