Yellow zucchini stuffed with ground chicken, jalapeño pepper, zucchini, smoked paprika, red cheddar and garlic.
Baked in a toaster oven for about a gazillion years until zucchini finally tender. Very juicy!
On the side steamed asparagus, rapini and kohlrabi which were warmed in olive oil.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013