Since #1 is departing, the idea was to load him up on veg and protein, before a week of camp food. And this time the cauliflower was bravely…cooked. I steamed it with some green beans, carrots, peas, bits of smoked canadien bacon, garlic salt and oregano. Pan sauce with similar flavor started with milk, butter, fine chopped onion, cumin, mustard powder and honey. Served with some grilled peppered steak. The resulting aroma was unbelievable and made them clean their plates- cauliflower and all.
Previous dinner posts from Abbymohabi
- Snack style - March 4th, 2012
- Potent Efficiency - March 3rd, 2012
- Patient little orangy-pink with green - February 20th, 2012
- One craving down... - January 18th, 2012
- A Quickie - November 28th, 2011