Okay, so I have learned that peeling & deveining uncooked shrimp is far too time consuming. A pound and a half took me an hour! However this dish was worth it.
This rice dish has bacon, green onions, and salsa in addition to the shrimp. We used a spicy pineapple salsa that complimented the shrimp super-well. Definitely a keeper, but next time, pre-peeled shrimp.
Previous dinner posts from waraw
- Magic Poke Chops - February 7th, 2011
- DEEEEEP FRYYYYYYYIIIIING - December 25th, 2010
- Lamb-b-b with chimachimachimachimichurri! - December 10th, 2010
- Grilled Lambabamb - November 19th, 2010
- Grilled po'k 'n' applasass - October 14th, 2010