I meant to post this last night, since it’s what I had for dinner last night, but I got caught up with something else and didn’t get the chance. The beets were from this weekend’s farmers market and the rest of where I got the greens from earlier in the week. I boiled them and then sliced them and tossed them up with a little olive oil, garlic, and a bunch of fresh dill. The ribs came from Baron’s on Park St. (Hi, Dave!) and the salad was one of my usual grand affairs, with a home-made vinaigrette dressing incorporating some left-over pesto.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010