An old friend (dare I say “new best friend”?) visiting from London gifted us with a copy of Yotam Ottolenghi’s new cookbook, Plenty. It is full of deliciousness. If you don’t own a copy, you ought to!
Tonight we made his “Chickpea Sauté with Greek Yoghurt” and it was incredible. The balance of herbs and bitter greens, sweet carrot, earthy chickpeas and rich yogurt was just right. Tod ate every single bite, including the bits he discovered clinging to the pan as he did the dishes.
Previous dinner posts from mediatinker
- In the Can! - June 7th, 2011
- Still Life with Leftovers - October 18th, 2010
- Twice Baked Potatoes - October 17th, 2010
- Diner à la Française - June 30th, 2010
- Veggies for Two - May 16th, 2010