Grilled in teeny splash of olive oil and topped with a red wine gravy. So juicy!
Served with steamed purple cauliflower (which deepened in colour – not washed out – yay!), grilled slices of zucchini, and steamed white asparagus and green beans (which were warmed in duck fat – so evils I know).
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013