I’ve been slack again about posting, but I have my reasons… I picked the rest of the beets (goldens and chioggas) this evening from the garden, and unfortunately, I didn’t get the jumbo crop I’d hoped for. Instead I got lots of little ones, so I boiled them quickly and sliced them up and sautéed them with the greens, mixed with garlic and fresh green onions from the garden, and a little balsamic vinegar. Nice and colorful, but no purple to compete with Gomi (sorry). The short ribs came from Baron’s and cooked up nicely on the GeoFo.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010