I was craving a vegetable-laden meal, so this is what we devised. Veggies and dips with a side of liver pate (my body craves iron, too, apparently) and some marinated bits from jars. It was too much for two, but we made a good dent in it. We enjoyed dining al fresco while watching the pretty conjunction of the moon and Venus and sipping our homemade plum wine.
Previous dinner posts from mediatinker
- In the Can! - June 7th, 2011
- Still Life with Leftovers - October 18th, 2010
- Twice Baked Potatoes - October 17th, 2010
- Diner à la Française - June 30th, 2010
- Ottolenghi Heaven - June 6th, 2010