I grabbed a couple bone-in lamb chops from the grocery store and marinated them in a mix of rosemary from the garden, fresh garlic/ramps, olive oil, salt, ground black pepper and balsamic vinegar for about half an hour and grilled them until they were just barely done on the Geo Fo. I served them with a couple pieces of a fresh baguette and a couple fresh eryngii mushrooms sautéed with basil, fresh garlic/ramps and green onions. The salad was a combination of fresh tomatoes mixed with chopped fresh garlic/ramps and basil and tossed with just a tiny bit of balsamic vinegar, some olive oil, salt and ground black pepper.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010