A combination of some leftovers and something fresh: reheated mashed potatoes from a couple nights ago, as well as warmed up pea shoots from last night. New tonight were some peppered short ribs grilled on the GeoFo and a big garden salad including nasturtium flowers from the garden. Dessert was a banana chocolate chip muffin from the Feel Good bakery.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010