The local store had both salmon and avocado on sale – perfect!
The remoulade (not traditional in any sense – although it does have a splash of mayo) was a creamy swirl of dill, lime and avocado.
On the side – mini salad with kushinsai, olives, tomatoes, feta cheese and red capsicum. Also cucumber pickled with yuzu zest, myoga pickles and sauteed eringi.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013