And I learned how to make them just in time before my 40th birthday, thanks to some of Julia’s Kitchen Wisdom, which is a great cooking manual. I used her suggestion for garlic mashed potatoes, and modified it slightly to use, guess what… ramps! And also some green onions, which combined were really tasty but not overpowering. The pork chops were just grilled plain on the GeoFo and covered with SuperCue sauce, and the broccoli was just steamed. Dessert was a piece of carrot cake from the store.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010