My friend Donnie made dinner tonight, and it was great!
Well, I helped a little bit- I warmed up the lentils and marinated the chicken, but he made the rest: he steamed the green beans with garlic and butter and made the salads and grilled the chicken with mesquite lime marinade. Nom!
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010