Tonight’s dinner was a combination of fresh stuff from this weekend’s farmers market and a few things I picked up at the Alameda Marketplace. I’m still not a big fan of their produce, so I steamed some cauliflower from the farmers market, which was really tender and sweet. I also sauteed some maytake mushrooms with fresh thyme from the garden, garlic shoots and spring onions and served them with some BBQ pepper short ribs I picked up from Baron’s and grilled on my GeoFo. There’s also a little Japanese market/sushi stand, and I got some wakame and soba with edamame and soy dressing. For dessert, a decadent piece of ultra-chocolatey pie from Feel Good Bakery, since they were out of my favorite chocolate ninas.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010