Two whole wheat tortillas with a bit of cheese between them to glue ‘em together.
Topped with spicy tomoato sauce, bacon, pepperoni, green bell pepper, pineapple, mozarella and parmesan (not reggiano). Cheap, simple and lazy, much like the chef.
Previous dinner posts from islander
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Medallions - September 24th, 2012
- Odd Combinations - November 29th, 2011
- Gravy On Everything Please - November 27th, 2011
- Another Fishy Caper Caper - November 23rd, 2011
- Chook Piccata Redux - November 20th, 2011