I picked up a package of the local “artisan turkey sausage” . ( A friend of my mother’s always started her recipe with “you go to the market and get some potatoes, get home and peel them…” and I need to honor her today) Anyways, those were seared away in a pan and I added some sesame seed oil, fresh mushrooms, scallions, garlic and red peppers and cooked in the juices till they almost melted, with a dash of curry and next to ( on top of)some( inevitably) halved big steamed potatoes with butter and dill. O, and some bits of bacon ( sue me).
Unfortunately ( or is that a bad thing) it was all gone before I could snap a photo, but here are some relatives and friends.
Previous dinner posts from Abbymohabi
- Snack style - March 4th, 2012
- Potent Efficiency - March 3rd, 2012
- Patient little orangy-pink with green - February 20th, 2012
- One craving down... - January 18th, 2012
- A Quickie - November 28th, 2011