I had some leftover steak from a couple nights ago, so I sliced it nice and thin and put it over a mix of romaine, escarole and some other mixed greens, with a mix of sliced red peppers, watermelon radishes, kohlrabi, cucumber, and green onions, tossed with Caesar dressing. Simple and tasty.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010