No reinvention of the wheel tonight, just a simple comforting meal of a big salad with a whole avocado over the top, and garlic/artichoke chicken sausage chopped up and fried and tossed with tortellini and mixed with store-bought pesto. And, now that the days are getting longer, I could actually photograph dinner by daylight!
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010