A combination of yummy things from the Grand Lake farmers market, my yard and the grocery store: lamb burgers made with a purée of green onions, garlic, basil and three different kinds of mint, a garden salad with a variety of fresh herbs in it, including cilantro, basil, oregano, chives and dill, with avocado, kohlrabi and tomato, and spinach bolani with hummus. I am looking forward to getting even more and more stuff straight from my garden!
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010