Ok, I usually tweet about takeout from Le Cheval, but I was actually inspired enough tonight to take a photo so you can see what their yumminess looks like for yourselves:
Clockwise from the top left, is chicken salad with a citrus dressing and a sesame cracker, cold vermicelli noodles, or bun, with lemongrass pork shish-kebab and veggies, and fresh tofu spring rolls with peanut sauce.
I’d also ordered garlic pea shoots, but when I got to the restaurant, the woman at the counter was super nice and helpful: she told me, “We out of pea shoots, so I didn’t charge you for them,” which I thought was a fair deal since I didn’t get any.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010