It’s Tax Day in the US, which means it’s the birthday of my three kitties, Keefie, Kanga and Max, who are 10, 6 and 8 respectively today. They had tunafish to celebrate. On the other hand, I had a nice piece of sirloin on which I used the very last of the salt rub that my sister brought back from the Ile du Ré last summer. I also made some rice with some additional spices, and the pièce de resistance was once again fresh asparagus, cut from my garden, lightly steamed, and tossed with a little butter and lemon. Mmmmm, so good. Dessert was a chocolate Nina from the Feel Good bakery.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010