No, not the mackerel (still stewing what to do with it since it’s vacuum packed thank-goodness) but yes- I did get in on the salmon boat that was passing by- egg dipped, turned in leftover crushed matsa, dill and other spice mix and fried (skin and all)in peanut oil with some bay leaves. Served over bib lettuce, sweet orange peppers and scallion salad with balsamic vinaigrette.
Previous dinner posts from Abbymohabi
- Snack style - March 4th, 2012
- Potent Efficiency - March 3rd, 2012
- Patient little orangy-pink with green - February 20th, 2012
- One craving down... - January 18th, 2012
- A Quickie - November 28th, 2011