Found some real maple syrup on sale today (it’s usually crazy-expensive) so I picked up a jug. Couldn’t wait until breakfast to sample the stuff so pancakes and bacon found themselves on the dinner menu.
My pancakes have sometimes turned out rubbery and underwhelming in the past so I googled a bit and found this tip-filled recipe. Best pancakes ever.
Served with lashings of butter, the aforementioned mapley goodness and a flagon (well, beer mug really) of ale.
Previous dinner posts from islander
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Medallions - September 24th, 2012
- Odd Combinations - November 29th, 2011
- Gravy On Everything Please - November 27th, 2011
- Another Fishy Caper Caper - November 23rd, 2011
- Chook Piccata Redux - November 20th, 2011