I took Elliot Mason to Nagano to see the Snow Monkeys. mediatinker came too!
We stayed at a traditional Japanese ryokan (inn) which had 4 different types of onsen (hot spring baths), so we were treated to a Japanese meal of many small dishes – from sashimi to tempura to a delicious cucumber and crab salad.
Luckily I shared mine with EM – not sure I could have eaten it all by myself.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013