The caprico started with seared whole mushrooms in sesame oil/ginger/ mustard/ garlic/saffron/diced red peppers and chives, tossed with bits of chicken and steamed beans.
Corned beef has been in the family for a long time, so I make it now and then- everybody is happy.
I did not take a picture of it, because.. well there is nothing terribly presentable about it, but it tastes great with mustard on Challah.
Previous dinner posts from Abbymohabi
- Snack style - March 4th, 2012
- Potent Efficiency - March 3rd, 2012
- Patient little orangy-pink with green - February 20th, 2012
- One craving down... - January 18th, 2012
- A Quickie - November 28th, 2011