It was meant to be another chicken fricasee but it ended up as a chicken curry, with a sauceoutofabottle (Pataks…the best…and very hot!) and some precooked chicken pieces.
I added some fresh coriander at the last minute, some extra chili-peppers, some yoghurt and served it over rice (a little overcooked..oops) with Naan bread and popadoms and Mango Chutney.
I didnt have my phone for photos, but found this one on Google which looks exactly like what we ate!
And v good it was too!
Pudding was a chocolate ice-cream cone
Previous dinner posts from Peter
- Halliford Mere Lakes, Shepperton, Surrey - August 13th, 2013
- The greatest burger ever known.....! Dogzbolloxburgers - June 29th, 2013
- Another culinary highlight ... but of a different kind. - May 17th, 2013
- A saturday evening in .... - April 20th, 2013
- Fish pie followed by Peter's Tiramisu ! - March 19th, 2013