We fired up the grill in the back yard and T , after marinating some chicken breasts in BBQ sauce, grilled them to perfection. G tossed come cubed red potatoes with some olive oil, garlic and spices and roasted them in the oven. I got off easy, and heated the corn and black bean mixture in the microwave according to the instructions on the packet. We had a bottle of red with dinner, and carrot cake for dessert.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010