A delicious, simple meal tonight. The salad was a mix of arugula, endives and watermelon radish, tossed in a balsamic vinaigrette. The broccoli was steamed in garlic. I covered the potato wedges in olive oil, granulated garlic and dill, and baked them in the oven and then salted them liberally. The short ribs were pre-seasoned from the butcher, and came out rather nicely on the GeoFo. No complaints, here!
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010