I had a nice piece of chuck pot roast, but had already done one last week, so- this one was cut up and de-fatted n the process. A red bell pepper and a sweet onion were alternatively skewered with the meat and marinaded ( balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, honey, mustard, ginger, garlic) then put in a big nonstick and cooked (covered at first 15-20m, then turned over when the juices came out and seared.)
Served with steamed broccolli and topped with the thikened sause- came out heavenly.
Accompanied with an equally heavenly store bought all berry pie and vanilla ice cream.
Previous dinner posts from Abbymohabi
- Snack style - March 4th, 2012
- Potent Efficiency - March 3rd, 2012
- Patient little orangy-pink with green - February 20th, 2012
- One craving down... - January 18th, 2012
- A Quickie - November 28th, 2011