I felt incredibly sleepy early yesterday evening and took a nap that left me groggy and potentially incapable of operating heavy machinery. However, needing to put dinner on the table, I set aside the heavy machinery, grabbed two pans and a knife and pulled together a quick pasta dish of farfalle with bitter nanohana, anchovies and garlic. Topped with quartered cherry tomatoes and some Parmesan, it was nothing remarkable, but it satisfied the requirement for dinner and allowed me to go back to sleep.
Previous dinner posts from mediatinker
- In the Can! - June 7th, 2011
- Still Life with Leftovers - October 18th, 2010
- Twice Baked Potatoes - October 17th, 2010
- Diner à la Française - June 30th, 2010
- Ottolenghi Heaven - June 6th, 2010