I was rummaging through the deep freezer and found a beef roast with broth and veggies (carrots, onions and celery) that I let defrost during the day. Towards dinner time, I quartered some new red potatoes and diced some leeks and added them into a pot and let it all simmer for about 45 minutes. Just before I served it, I added some fresh mustard greens, and broke up the chunks of beef roast in to smaller pieces to make a nice soupy stew. Two bowls worth made a filling dinner!
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010