These were supposed to go in the o-sechi boxes but I forgot them! We had them for dinner the next night instead.
Chicken was mixed with thyme, smoked paprika and garlic before stuffing onto shiitake which had been dusted with cor starch.
Then I fried the shiitake with a lid slowly, turning over a couple of times.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013