My favorite (short but cute) su chef made up the green theme last night- exhibit B- mold of Lemon/Lime Jello. I just realized that is surf and turf again, but not the same.
Started out with searing the sides of the scallops with butter and garlic, added shelled, cooked edamame to absorb the juices and finished with cream, dill weed and lemon . The pasta was multicolored rotini( think green theme and we were out of spinach tortellini) in thee cheese sauce. The steak-flashed grilled rib.
Previous dinner posts from Abbymohabi
- Snack style - March 4th, 2012
- Potent Efficiency - March 3rd, 2012
- Patient little orangy-pink with green - February 20th, 2012
- One craving down... - January 18th, 2012
- A Quickie - November 28th, 2011