Home-made tomato sauce from the freezer cooked up with Italian sausage, red peppers and portabella mushrooms, tossed with rigatoni and topped with shaved Parmesan cheese, and accompanied by a mixed green salad with watermelon radishes and a surprisingly nice creamy basil ranch dressing.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Disconnecting Facebook - June 8th, 2013
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010