Again, all pretty much from this weekend’s farmers market. Although I’ve been known to make my own pasta, I wanted to give this whole wheat fettuccine a try and tossed it with some store bought pesto. It was actually really nice- the whole wheat flavor was noticeable without being obnoxious, and overall the texture was great. The sausages were the second part of the packet of lamb sausages, this time with tzatziki sauce, and still fantastic. The salad was one of my usual everything that fits, plus another perfect avocado (I’m getting good at timing them throughout the week), with honey dijon vinaigrette. Oh, and some lemon bars for dessert.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010