How to start a new decade! Actually, it’s what I had around the house and I didn’t feel like doing a major shop since I’m going to the farmer’s market tomorrow. I ran the potatoes thru my Cuisinart to grate them, then fried them up with some green onions and garlic til nice and crispy. The sausage was in the freezer and maple flavored. Yum The eggs were left over from the gingersnaps I made last week… scrambled lightly with milk and cooked in the sausage fat.The juice is one of my favorite seasonal treats, Odwalla tangerine juice. Dessert was apple pie left over from last night’s NYE festivities (not pictured).
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010