Something simple for tonight, before I spend all day tomorrow roasting a duck for myself for Christmas dinner with assorted fixings. This was a pre-seasoned turkey breast, grilled on the GeoFo, some sweet potato fries warmed up in the oven and served with a dollop of ketchup, and a head of fresh broccoli, steamed with garlic and then tossed with sesame oil and some more garlic, because I fear vampires.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010
- I'm Not Dead - October 10th, 2010