I had a very ripe persimmon to use up and half a yuzu – so I mixed together this sauce with a dribble of olive oil and a splash of soy sauce to cut the sweetness of the fruit. Also I added in some of the yuzu zest. Turned out pretty delicious!
Would work with chicken or pork too.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013