A bounty from the garden tonight, with a dish I whipped together using home-grown tomatoes, zucchini, green peppers, basil and oregano. It was augmented with additional summer squash, cherry tomatoes, scallions, mushrooms and garlic. The steak was grilled simply on the GeoFo with salt and pepper and I sautéed some mushrooms in garlic and olive oil to put on top. The pasta and pesto salad was something I picked up while out running errands this afternoon. Not bad.
This is also my first test post using my fancy new phone… We’ll see if it encourages me to post and photograph more.
Previous dinner posts from eselqueso
- Disconnecting Facebook - June 8th, 2013
- Perennial Joy - March 8th, 2013
- A Global Affront - June 5th, 2011
- something old, something new - December 17th, 2010
- Moving things Along - November 15th, 2010